Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hello Google!

Well the first instance I saw that google acquired a company picassa, myself and varun tried to get a hang of what the hell google would do with this! Guess I found my anser today when I tried to copy a image to my blog, it directed me to BloggerBot...

" Just use Hello to send your pictures to BloggerBot. BloggerBot will automatically resize your JPG pictures, add your captions, and publish your pictures to the Web. "

You don't have to resize pictures by hand, transfer files, format HTML posts, or even find a place to host your images - Hello does all the work for you. And, it's totally free.


1 Comments:

Blogger Abhinav said...

Hello doesn't work for me :(, I don't know why.
Thats why, I am unable to post pics through "Hello" of Bloggerbot fame.
What I am doing now is putting snaps on another site, and giving the link of that site in the blog here.
Life's like that, you see.
So many hardships.
:)

2:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home